wigan at home 17 april

2x adult tickets block 308 Row P

£45 total for both, but you'll also need to post back to me (I'll send via Spec Del Next Day). PM if interested

2 adults and 1 kid available for tomorrow night. £60 for all 3. Pick up at ground. PM if interested.

X1 ticket required for Wigan game preferably level 2 family stand but will consider any it's just that rest of famiy are in there.will meet outside about 7.15 /7.30 cheers John

Now sorted thank you!

blue b4 the moon said:
My lad's 18-21 ticket is available due to his work 20 quid in 112. PM please

Had to put it on bloody Viagogo as he's taken his card to Wolverhampton with him....cheapest they will let me do it is for £31.50...If anyone still fancies it buy it on Viagogo let me have proof of purchase and I'll refund a tenner as they take a cut of £4.

blueyorkie said:
I have 2 spare for east stand 207, great seats, can meet at City Square £40 the pair. PM me
p.m sent mate<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm --<br /><br />Still looking for 2 more if there's anymore available , ideally meet at the ground. p.m please , thanks John

I have one spare available for the wigan game tomorrow night. Its in east stand, level 2, just off the half way line. Face value of course. If you are interested, please pm me. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.