Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

Almost certainly will get relegated now.

Not sure the animosity is needed towards their fans, the fans are innocent in this and it's shite when you have owners that can't run a club properly. Staff on already low wages not being paid.

Hope all the innocent people caught up in this get out of it okay.
I know a few Wigan fans and believe me they’re total wankers. Always ripping fans of other teams when things go wrong. One of the dickheads was on facebook yesterday taking the piss out of Blackburn fans for getting knocked out of the cup! I don’t know what it is with them but every one of em I know are childish as fuck and always love rubbing it in. If I ever bump into any of them they still mention the fa cup win against us. They’ll dine out on that forever I suppose. Hopefully when they don’t exist anymore. fuck em can’t stand em!

I work with a Wigan fan. Was at the Final in 2013 and says it's the best day he's had (unsurprisingly) as a supporter.
Hates Arsenal and really wants us to win the league.
Thought they were doomed before today so he'll be totally resigned to it now, I'm sure.

I know a few Wigan fans and believe me they’re total wankers. Always ripping fans of other teams when things go wrong. One of the dickheads was on facebook yesterday taking the piss out of Blackburn fans for getting knocked out of the cup! I don’t know what it is with them but every one of em I know are childish as fuck and always love rubbing it in. If I ever bump into any of them they still mention the fa cup win against us. They’ll dine out on that forever I suppose. Hopefully when they don’t exist anymore. fuck em can’t stand em!
They won the FA Cup Final and then were relegated from the Premier League a few days later. That was 10 years ago and they have not even had a sniff of a return back to the PL.
It will take a huge amount of money to get them back into a top club as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.