Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

Bump.
The Pie Eaters have been deducted 3 points by the EFL for failing to pay players salaries.
And now sit at the bottom of The Championship, 8 points from safety.
They cite a lack of fluidity as being the reason they are in breach of players contracts.
That means the part time wankers who pretend to support them have now given up and gone back to either watching -
A- Rags.
B- Bin dippers
C- Egg Chasers.
It's difficult to believe how this shower of wankers managed to get under our skin so much for about 10 years from 2006-2016 approx.
So it's difficult for me to have much sympathy for their current plight.
In fact it's time for them " to eat some humble pie".

Bump.
The Pie Eaters have been deducted 3 points by the EFL for failing to pay players salaries.
They cite a lack of fluidity as being the reason they are in breach of players contracts.
That means the part time wankers who pretend to support them have now given up and gone back to either watching -
A- Rags.
B- Bin dippers
C- Egg Chasers.
It's difficult to believe how this shower of wankers managed to get under our skin so much for about 10 years from 2006-2016 approx.
Fuck them they are an irrelevant shower

Bump.
A- Rags.
B- Bin dippers
C- Egg Chasers.

I remember them invading the pitch after they beat us in the fa cup at their place, goading and attacking our fans. Also when they beat us in the final booing our players when they went up for their runners up medals so fuck the lot of them. On the plus side they did beat the rags in 2012 and helped us win the title.

Only time they did anything for us was when they beat the rags when we chased them down at end of 11/12 season.
Scummy club.

I remember them invading the pitch after they beat us in the fa cup at their place, goading and attacking our fans. Also when they beat us in the final booing our players when they went up for their runners up medals so fuck the lot of them. On the plus side they did beat the rags in 2012 and helped us win the title.
Don't forget that one of them had a go at goading Sergio at that particular match,I can't remember if the pie eating wanker got pulled in by the police about that incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.