Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
The games are coming thick and fast, the corresponding fixture was a tough one last season, Wigan normally play well at home, a tough game not to be taken lightly by anyone (although I don't expect the Club will)

All thoughts and predictions in here please

First away day since the CommShield for me, can't wait. All I can remember from last year's game is we won 1-0 there, wasted loads of chances, and Wigan somehow didn't have a player sent off for almost catching the ball to stop a one-on-one chance.

I like Wigan, I hope they stay up this season, but I also think we should easily beat them.

Our only problem will be our strikers who seem a bit off lately so I'd let Balotelli start up front, he'll hopefully snatch at the chance and score a couple to try to get back in a frame for a string of starts. Otherwise I feel Yaya should have a game off and rest as we simply won't need him and he looks knackered but it's more likely I'll start a game for city than he not too.

This is a fixture that fills me with dread. Ali Al-Habsi is one of the most under-rated goalies in the premier league... I'll be happy if we can get a win. I think t'll be 0-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.