Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a decent performance, clean sheet and hopefully a convincing 3 points with our strikers getting their shit together.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where I could get tickets for this game? ST holder last year, but missed opportunity to buy them...gutted.

Can any of our strikers say they deserve to start based on current form ? Kun hasn't been the same since his knee injury (has lost a step and that sharpness in front of goal), Carlos looks short of confidence, Edin blows hot and cold and I don't think Aguero or Tevez enjoy playing with him and Mario's season simply hasn't started yet. I can see Mario and Tevez starting v Wigan as Mancini searches for his best tandem up front.

---------------------Hart--------------------
Maicon------Kolo--------Lescott------Clichy/Kola
-------------Garcia------Yaya------------------
Nasri---------------Tevez----------------Silva
--------------------Aguero---------------------

Kompany looked absolutely gassed. We need to consider that our back line needs a rest.

alky313 said:
---------------------Hart--------------------
Maicon------Kolo--------Lescott------Clichy/Kola
-------------Garcia------Yaya------------------
Nasri---------------Tevez----------------Silva
--------------------Aguero---------------------

Kompany looked absolutely gassed. We need to consider that our back line needs a rest.

Why drop Nastasic? He's been nothing short of phenomenal since he's had a run in the side.

As Marvin alluded to Wigan are stretched and are going to be missing a bunch of regular first teamers against us. Touch wood but surely we can make this game easier than last season's against them when we seemed to miss tons of chances and won only 1-0.

Hart; Maicon, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy; Garcia, Milner; Nasri, Silva; Tevez, Balotelli.

Team I would play personally, gives some of our players a rest whilst retaining height and pace against what can be a tough Wigan side, although we hopefully can exploit the fact they'll be missing players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.