Wigan away "90 minutes non stop singing"

My first away day of the season (besides Charity Shield) and I am buzzing for it. 90 minutes of singing, why not?

no different to any away this, will be there singing for 90 mins non stop regardless of who we're playing and where. its what we do.

I shall we doing my bit aswell as usual, and it's on TV so let's give everyone watching at home and the players something to shout about.

Even though Wigan don't make much noise, we've always gone there and made a racquet.

(apart from being 2-0 down after 10 minutes 6 years ago)

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
dont want to make this into a citizens thread or aynthing, nut anything planned yet?

have to ask aswell been on the BA facebook and they are either taking the piss or doing the exact same idea with the huge flags on poles. anyone can do that btw, thought they hated it though.
I thought it was banned? Would be a bit annoying if you cant watch the match because a flags in your way to be honest

What song are we planning to sing around the 37th minute mark? Just that I like to go for a piss around then but if its one of my favourite dittys I shall tie a knot in it until the 41st!!

On a serious note we'll be making noise for the majority of the time like we do at every away game with or without this call to arms.

Freestyler said:
I shall we doing my bit aswell as usual, and it's on TV so let's give everyone watching at home and the players something to shout about.

Even though Wigan don't make much noise, we've always gone there and made a racquet.

(apart from being 2-0 down after 10 minutes 6 years ago)

do you work in decathlon? - score will be fifteen love.

trevorriley said:
Please take this thread serious, no matter if you are TBA, new citizen or just supporting a better atmosphere.

I was a proud city fan after the draw with madrid wednesday night, watching zabba fight like a lion, captain vinny showing the country that he didnt suffer a low point this season, Silva showing who is world class with his perfect passes / touches.

We have an opurtunity at wigan away to sing for the champions, league leaders and best team in the land and all the world. 4,600 blues will be behind the goals, dont see any reason why we cant keep the singing going for a "full 90 minutes".

Before the start of the game, we can group were the bars are at the back of stands, start the atmosphere there. Those who want to sing can surely congragate and get 2 to a seat, or just keep it going so everybody joins in.

Get in the seats 5 mins before kick off, start chanting "bring on the champions", then once players are out a long chorus of "bluemoon"... Then keep the singing going throughout the game.

Most of the small supporters clubs have tickets, TBA must be there in numbers and citizens followers... Ideal time to do this and i think the team deserves it.

Anybody wanting to bring ticker tape, flags, scarfs, please do.

ctid

I hope you enjoy your first away game.

Didsbury Dave said:
trevorriley said:
Please take this thread serious, no matter if you are TBA, new citizen or just supporting a better atmosphere.

I was a proud city fan after the draw with madrid wednesday night, watching zabba fight like a lion, captain vinny showing the country that he didnt suffer a low point this season, Silva showing who is world class with his perfect passes / touches.

We have an opurtunity at wigan away to sing for the champions, league leaders and best team in the land and all the world. 4,600 blues will be behind the goals, dont see any reason why we cant keep the singing going for a "full 90 minutes".

Before the start of the game, we can group were the bars are at the back of stands, start the atmosphere there. Those who want to sing can surely congragate and get 2 to a seat, or just keep it going so everybody joins in.

Get in the seats 5 mins before kick off, start chanting "bring on the champions", then once players are out a long chorus of "bluemoon"... Then keep the singing going throughout the game.

Most of the small supporters clubs have tickets, TBA must be there in numbers and citizens followers... Ideal time to do this and i think the team deserves it.

Anybody wanting to bring ticker tape, flags, scarfs, please do.

ctid

I hope you enjoy your first away game.

Hahahaha pretty funny that Dave........................................for you ;)

i'll sing when I want to sing.......not when some young upstart kid wants me to.

plus, if your first outing at Hyde a couple of weeks ago is anything to go by I hope all 9 of you enjoy your night out

We do sing more at away games, but not "full 90 mins", non stop !

Not just a song then break for 5 minutes and another, we want continuous songs one at the back of another, similar to Aris or dortmund fans, non stop....

In case anybody was wondering,no the idea has not come from TBA or citzens threads, its the city fans getting together as one to show our appreciation for our successful team....

Come on lets have some posotive feed back on this, we all comment on various threads about the lack of singing. There is only one person that can improve the atmosphere and thats you !

ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.