Wigan Away

Blue-Eyes said:
Dave Whelan was in the press last week moaning about the attendances at Wigan and the fact they're struggling to sell tickets.
Fair play to him for the pricing and for giving us 4.5k - at least he's trying to do something about it. I wouldn't be suprised if they offer us another couple of thousand if these sell out - It'll be like Hillsborough years ago with 7-8k blues watching Benarbia running riot!

That end fits about 5000 in, we won't get any more than the north stand.

It has always been cheap there bar one season.

It was £25 in 2005 for our first visit. The maximum is £27 in the stand they gave us, so we are the middle category

Corky said:
Blue-Eyes said:
Dave Whelan was in the press last week moaning about the attendances at Wigan and the fact they're struggling to sell tickets.
Fair play to him for the pricing and for giving us 4.5k - at least he's trying to do something about it. I wouldn't be suprised if they offer us another couple of thousand if these sell out - It'll be like Hillsborough years ago with 7-8k blues watching Benarbia running riot!

It was £25 in 2005 for our first visit. The maximum is £27 in the stand they gave us, so we are the middle category
I went to a League Cup there about ten years ago??? and we got the whole of one of the sides - anyone else remember? It was one of the first couple of seasons at The JJB.
They should be giving the away teams as many tickets as possible to try and fill the ground.

Blue-Eyes said:
Fair play to him for the pricing and for giving us 4.5k - at least he's trying to do something about it.
Don't be fooled. The fat cnut isn't doing it for the good of football. He used to charge £25 and get nearly 5,000 blues then one season tried it on by charging £40. He got about 1,700 and quickly learned his lesson. Do the maths.

Blue-Eyes said:
Corky said:

I went to a League Cup there about ten years ago??? and we got the whole of one of the sides - anyone else remember? It was one of the first couple of seasons at The JJB.
They should be giving the away teams as many tickets as possible to try and fill the ground.

Yeah the East Stand £15, but they were division 3 then just before the last derby at MR.

They have season ticket holders here now.

Maybe in the future they may start giving us a long side again if there support drops further.

We don't always fill our allocation though as it is so there is no point yet.

Any chance of this going to Citycard holders? if not, any season ticket holders not going fancy sorting me out with a ticket?

might get to it if its a sunday, love wigan away.

remember steve bennett the rag ref a couple of years ago?

worst referee display in my living memory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.