Wigan Away

Compstall35 said:
I love away days, but I have to say I went to Wigan away lasy year and it had to be one of the most boring away days ever. No atmosphere from the Wigan end at all. Pubs were not great and ended up in a sports centre outside the ground. Def not going this year.
As a sidenote I booked cheap flights to Milan £45 for a mate and I for Juventus and was well chuffed.
Since then I have heard nothing but bad things about going to Juventus away. Stabbings in the arse, stabbings, Juve hollies jumping you etc.
Not wanting to sound soft but not overly sure about it now.
Would prefer to at least meet up with other blues to keep numbers up.
Plus theres a ban on alcohol in the city on the day of the game apparently, bring on poznan for me!

btw i agree wigan is shit but still going

im going but im sitting on row Z! anyone know what the view will be like? Also i heard wigan dont fill there ground so will the atmosphere shit?

Blue_Pugh said:
im going but im sitting on row Z! anyone know what the view will be like? Also i heard wigan dont fill there ground so will the atmosphere shit?

The row markers run from front to back A to Z then AA, BB etc so row Z is 26 from the front. If I remember correctly there are five blocks block three being directly behind the goal.
Unfortunately they hold the league record for lowest average attendance, a touch under 18000 from a capacity of 25000.
If we get in the groove though we should be making our own atmosphere once the goals start flowing..... fingers crossed. Please don't let it be another Sunderland!

Last year the trains at 10 and 11 were rammed with blues.

Can't go wrong with the Red Robin pub near the ground.

Gala Bingo and all that.

Always a shite atmosphere in the ground though. A combo of people being too pissed, the allocation being too big and awful results for as long as I can remember there.

stonerblue said:
de niro said:
the round robin is next to the ground, full of blues.

is that the bar in the stadium for away fans??

It's a 5 minute walk from the ground...and its a mixed pub really,and a whacky warehouse if you want to have a dive in the ball pool whilst your there

if you don't pass tracey will kill you !<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:05 pm --<br /><br />if you don't pass tracy will kill you !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.