Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

sanelka said:
neoblue said:
georgeissa7 said:
r u sick mate ??
Will the pair of you come back when you learn a little bit of english for fucks sake! :)

im not from england, dont be a racist prick pls ;)
One thing I am not is racist, and don't call me a prick. It was aimed more at the chap who quoted you as a bit of fun. Again don't call me a racist prick you fucking asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neoblue said:
sanelka said:
neoblue said:
Will the pair of you come back when you learn a little bit of english for fucks sake! :)

One thing I am not is racist, and don't call me a prick. It was aimed more at the chap who quoted you as a bit of fun. Again don't call me a racist prick you fucking asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well that saved the mods a job.

neoblue said:
sanelka said:
neoblue said:

u missed obviosly

de niro said:
neoblue said:
sanelka said:

well that saved the mods a job.
Sorry

Re: How do we beat Wigan ?

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
I'm not sure they will play like that, its not their game. If they do I wouldnt expect them to be very well drilled or disciplined enough to keep it up for 90+mins

This...
West Brom did the 'behind the ball thing' vey well but not much else

Stoke, who are used to an attacking style, didn't have theorganisation to do this and sufferd.

The Sunderland game was so flukey as to be non-reportable... offside goal etc

Martinez has ne experience of that lockdown style, either atSwansea or Wigan

anyone know of a good pub in london to watch this?

yankblue said:

here you go yank ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=245135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=245135</a>

salfordpaul said:
yankblue said:

here you go yank ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=245135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=245135</a>

Thank you mate! I wouldn't have seen that thread, leaving for the airport in 20 minutes I'm glad I decided to pop on here

Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
I'd go as follows:

Hart

Zab
Micah
Joleon
Clichy

Nasri
Barry
Milner

Silva

Balo
Kun

BENCH : Panti, Nedum, Johnson, De Jong, Kolarov, Edin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.