Wigan away

Looking for 2 tickets. 1 adult and 1 under 16 if that's available? At a push 2 adults . PM me if you have any spares or know anyone who does,<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:19 pm --<br /><br />I have 2 adult spares for the south stand on Saturday against Villa. I've had the season tickets printed into paper form so there's no hassle getting the tickets back. PM me if interested.

one spare for this due to drop out... 28 pound, please Pm me leaving name and number... first come first served, cheers

Wigan Away Ticket

Good evening all. I left it up to my brother to purchase tickets for Wigan away, unfortunately it's now sold out. I know there's a thread somewhere about ticket exchange and stuff but can't find it. Anyone got any spare's? Thank's in advance for any help provided. City City City

I have one face value 28 quid Wigan Athletic FC-Adult Block NS1, Row W, Seat 2
will be @ the villa game or Real Madrid if you want to collect then then pm me
regards

John

NOW GONE SOLD TO FRANKBOFF

Looking for 2 x tickets. Must be together. Any age category not fussed we will just risk it. Please PM me if tYpu have any to sell cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.