"Wigan Blues" Flag Taken from Sunderland

Re: Thieving Blues

davymcfc said:
i believe something will eventually come from this. heres hoping that the guy sees the thread.

I'd suggest changing the thread title from 'Thieving Blues' to 'Wigan Blues Flag taken at Sunderland' or something, firstly in case it wasn't deliberately stolen as some have suggested, but mainly so if the culprit sees the thread they'll know its about them and open it rather passing over it without noticing the relevance to their pissed up light-fingery.

Goater's Shin said:
davymcfc said:
i believe something will eventually come from this. heres hoping that the guy sees the thread.

I'd suggest changing the thread title from 'Thieving Blues' to 'Wigan Blues Flag taken at Sunderland' or something, firstly in case it wasn't deliberately stolen as some have suggested, but mainly so if the culprit sees the thread they'll know its about them and open it rather passing over it without noticing the relevance to their pissed up light-fingery.
Scrote with a mohican that is being hunted down like a 1 legged gazelle by a pride of lions may make a better title.

Why are people claiming the police took it when someone in the next seat has already confirmed the persons ejected took it. Also a Sunderland fan earlier has said he saw the flag as he was led away from the stand. it's like a look at me everyone Chinese whispers.

Re: Missing Wigan Blues Flag

u2fme2 said:
time to move on, one thinks!!!

I'd suggest changing the thread title from 'Thieving Blues' to 'Wigan Blues Flag taken at Sunderland' or something, firstly in case it wasn't deliberately stolen as some have suggested, but mainly so if the culprit sees the thread they'll know its about them and open it rather passing over it without noticing the relevance to their pissed up light-fingery.[/quote]

Yes, I agree with both of these. The point has been made and the culprits know what is thought of them. It was never about the cost or the flag but about the hurt and disappointment of becoming an unnecessary victim at the hands of a fellow Blue.

To leave the title as it is could be misconstrued as a slight on the masses of Blues who have expressed concern and solidarity when it is only directed at the culprit.

The flag will be replaced as is my faith in our support. I'll let you know if it turns up.

So many thanks Blues for your help and concern.

Signing out
Desperatedon

Damn, I don't know how to change the flaming title! :-)

paul calfs tash said:
Why are people claiming the police took it when someone in the next seat has already confirmed the persons ejected took it. Also a Sunderland fan earlier has said he saw the flag as he was led away from the stand. it's like a look at me everyone Chinese whispers.
It's not people on here claiming anything,it's sunderland that have said it.
I have received a reply from SAFC. I must say that I am impressed with the speed of their reply as follows:

I was forwarded your e-mail by our enquiry service.

On checking our c.c.t.v. footage we found that your flag had been taken down by a Police officer and given to one of the males who was ejected (we do not know why)

I am also sorry to say we have no record of the names of those ejected, unfortunately.
Read the whole thread if you are interested.

bluemanc said:
paul calfs tash said:
Read the whole thread mate. A city fan who was next to them when they got booted out confirmed they untied the flag in front of the dibble and kept it. Why are people complicating the situation with made up shit.

paul calfs tash said:
bluemanc said:
Read the whole thread mate. A city fan who was next to them when they got booted out confirmed they untied the flag in front of the dibble and kept it. Why are people complicating the situation with made up shit.
What people ??????they have it on CCTV at sunderland,if you are saying they are lying then they will get found out soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.