Wigan night out?

What rubbish shall I poison my body with after the night. Do they have pie shops as takeaways?

pinkwheeltrim said:
The funny thing is that the OP comes from Todmorden! His " Mr big city" act is fucking hilarious!
Highly inaccurate however, moving on.

Blue Smarties said:
What rubbish shall I poison my body with after the night. Do they have pie shops as takeaways?

pinkwheeltrim said:
The funny thing is that the OP comes from Todmorden! His " Mr big city" act is fucking hilarious!

I know,you told me you were originaly from Bath before swiftly deleating the post so I apologize profusely.

You are not,and have never lived in the bright lights of the upper Calder Valley,I am a liar and a swine.

Have a top night in Wigan,it wont be as hip as The White Hart, but I'm sure you can show the pie eaters what a cool dude you are!

Blue Smarties said:

pinkwheeltrim said:

You know what pal, I think you should give it a swerve, if you can't trust yourself to just go with the flow and have a good night then it just isn't worth it, you'll hate it, all those real people.

Blackrod blue said:
Before you go watch this, youtube wigan girls the eccy pie shop boys

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9UzdKotcM&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9UzdKo ... e=youtu.be</a>

pinkwheeltrim said:
Blue Smarties said:

2bluegp said:
Wigan & Las Vegas are the only two places you can pay for sex with chips.
Brave new world.

pinkwheeltrim said:

I know,you told me you were originaly from Bath before swiftly deleating the post so I apologize profusely.

You are not,and have never lived in the bright lights of the upper Calder Valley,I am a liar and a swine.

Have a top night in Wigan,it wont be as hip as The White Hart, but I'm sure you can show the pie eaters what a cool dude you are!
You truly are a bitter odd'un aren't you? Stop posting inaccurate statements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.