Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

good result in difficult conditions which has elevated us into 4th....

silva now getting to grips with the prem and showing what he is capable of,he is going to be a great player for City.........

Zabaleta,well what a committed,versatile ,energetic and hard tackler he is,and never complains like some others I could mention....he was man of the match today

Tevez,a well taken goal and never gave up..oh nice hair cut btw, a big improvement

Kompany & Toure are commanding their line & working great together

Just need the injured to return & strengthen our squad for the battle that lies ahead...i'm hoping that what we have available at the moment is good enough for results against Chelsea & Juventus

The motown tunes at the final whistle were AWESOME. Loads of blues dancing and singing to it. A great end to a dreary day (weather wise of course........ i got pissed wet through).

"These are the days when money does make the difference. Manchester City have almost £50m of their attack in the treatment room......"(the guadian).

All big teams as ManU,Liverpool or Asenal,those have bigger stadiums than City stadium,amount of attendants are much more than attendants in City stadium.
This means that they have more income than City club.

But they try to spend less,almost everything is money first. That is unfair for fans and supporters.

oversea supporter said:
"These are the days when money does make the difference. Manchester City have almost £50m of their attack in the treatment room......"(the guadian).

All big teams as ManU,Liverpool or Asenal,those have bigger stadiums than City stadium,amount of attendants are much more than attendants in City stadium.

But they try to spend less,almost everything is money first. That is unfair for fans and supporters.

Lost in translation<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 am --<br /><br />Not meaning to keep having a go at Jo - i've done that already - but we definitely looked worse when we took yaya off and brought Jo on.

Chippy_boy said:
oversea supporter said:

Lost in translation

-- Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 am --

Not meaning to keep having a go at Jo - i've done that already - but we definitely looked worse when we took yaya off and brought Jo on.

me be my bad english(it's my second language when I am too old),I think that most club owners think what they would have from the club instead of what they would give to the club.

They made football to be rather comercial than sport and entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.