Wii

boywiththeblues

Anyone got and play the wii?

what games are best to get?, Brother and law is gatting me a few games of my choice.

boywiththeblues said:
Anyone got and play the wii?

what games are best to get?, Brother and law is gatting me a few games of my choice.

the mario and sonic olympics is good fun, watch the mrs though if you have low celings, im still finding bits of light bulbs in the lounge

Im no really into the get up and go kinda games, alto ive got tiger woods which is pretty good. Thinking more on lines of shooting games, footy, racing etc.

Asked for golden eye to start with.

boywiththeblues said:
Im no really into the get up and go kinda games, alto ive got tiger woods which is pretty good. Thinking more on lines of shooting games, footy, racing etc.

Asked for golden eye to start with.

Does this post come in English as well

Donkey Kong Country is the best game Ive ever played! Up to world 5 at the minute its frustratingly hard at times but ridiculously addictive.

If you play Wii Sports boxing make sure there isn't a coffee table within 'punching' distance - the punches aren't real but the pain of hitting the edge of an extremely heavy coffee table with an upper cut is.

I've got a Wii and a PS3 - the Wii is the one for fun games that can get the kids and everyone watching laughing and enjoying watching others play, the PS3 is more serious and generally only one for those actually playing.

Keep your eye on Ebay for older games that are still great but are just old and therefore a fraction of the orignal cost or cost of the newest version.
Make sure you have rechargeable batteries or plenty of quality ones to hand.

Have fun.

Mario Kart is THE Wii title, IMO. Make sure you get the steering wheel addition to your remote so that it's like you're really driving!

House of the Dead/Time Crisis are also good shouts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.