Wilfred Bony

I never really feel bad for players who end up on huge money in Qatar or the UAE. I doubt they do either. Remember where this guy came from, some horrendous neighbourhood in Adibjan, do you think he's crying over where he is?

Bony had his time in Europe, the premier league, even made it to City and the Champions League, the world cup. Became famous, represented and won stuff for his country, and now even if playing in Qatar doesn't fulfil his childhood dreams, he's got a piss easy job getting £5m a year with 0% tax. He can retire at 32/33 with all the time and money to do whatever he wants, knowing he made it, he lived the childhood dream.

First person to say "calendar year", get's a fucking roundhouse.
Px8eXkQ.jpg

I take it you're into property offering us a roundhouse?

I never really feel bad for players who end up on huge money in Qatar or the UAE. I doubt they do either. Remember where this guy came from, some horrendous neighbourhood in Adibjan, do you think he's crying over where he is?

Bony had his time in Europe, the premier league, even made it to City and the Champions League, the world cup. Became famous, represented and won stuff for his country, and now even if playing in Qatar doesn't fulfil his childhood dreams, he's got a piss easy job getting £5m a year with 0% tax. He can retire at 32/33 with all the time and money to do whatever he wants, knowing he made it, he lived the childhood dream.
I could do with a bit of that.

Made a fucking good living, don't know if the article is based on him bleating or just some general press filler rubbish.

That team he's with now 67 managers since 1972 that's about 8 months each off the top of my head....the crass of 92 could all have a go in a couple of years.

When I watched him play for us I could not believe he was so bad. It was that awful feeling you get when you buy something and are trying to convince yourself that the hype and reviews were correct, but deep down you know you have been sold a dud.

Good luck to him. I have been to Adibjan when I worked on the ships, he has escaped that life and need never go back if he doesn't want to.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.