Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

I`m flabbergasted by this.I know Mark Hughes can tell Bony he doesn`t need him any longer,but then surely its up to City NOT Stoke to allow the next loan deal as we own his Registration ?
Not really, we've no authority to recall a player on loan to another premier league side, although we did insert a clause into the deal allowing for a sale to China. Unfortunately we forgot to insert a fuckwit clause.

It shows how bad Bony is when even the ancient Peter Crouch is getting games ahead of him!

How the f**k did he score so many at Swansea? You can't do that in the Premier League if you're shit.

He never looked shit when he played for them which is probably why we bought him, although concerns were raised on here if he would fit into our style of play. I thought he would be a good alternative option to open up defences but he has proven to be a total failure.

Apparently Stoke are sniffing Berahino's arse (again). And choosing Crouch over Bony in the meantime. Doesn't look like a big offer's coming from that direction.

He's certainly come down in the world. Can't work out whether he just had a purple patch at Swansea, and in reality is shit, or whether he's a decent player who has lost his mojo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.