Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
citymad said:
Excellent business for Swansea . From what I've seen of Gomis lately he's a pretty good replacement for Bony and they pocket 30 mill. Hope we don't regret this. We don't have a lot of room for error as far as FFF is concerned. Much rather we save it and go for Barkley or draxler.

Cheers.....we heard you the first few times.

citymad said:
Excellent business for Swansea . From what I've seen of Gomis lately he's a pretty good replacement for Bony and they pocket 30 mill. Hope we don't regret this. We don't have a lot of room for error as far as FFF is concerned. Much rather we save it and go for Barkley or draxler.

Gomis will be leaving Swansea in this window as he is thought to be very unhappy, so they probably will sign a new striker soon.

capiloton said:
Bony should wear number 9. Dzeko may need to pass his number 10 to Messi during the summer. ;-)
Never going to leave Barca, did you see Guillemot Baguele running the numbers on Sky? Something like €650m total deal, buy out clause +tax+ salary! I'd love to see him and Aguero teaming up, but there's no way Barca will sell, not unless they are really up shit creek with debt!

citymad said:
Think our more pressing need is a striker, we are nowhere near the goals tally we had last year, our midfield is taking the strain of the injuries to our strikers by chipping in with goals ( hopefully that will continue) but with Dzeko and Aguero not yet fit, let alone match fit, and no decent cover for the on load Negredo ( who won't be coming back) who banged in 20+ last season! we are desperately short up front.
If it comes down to a shoot out and goal difference, we can't just rely on Aguero to be banging them in during the business end of the season

TrueBlue1705 said:
Assuming he signs and it looks close by all accounts how will he fit into CL squad, I was under the impression we're on our limit of foreign players in the squad with the current FFP restrictions which means someone will have to make way for him ????

Jovetic will be thanked for his sterling work in the Champions League this season and kindly asked to sit out the rest of the tournament.

Love Bites and Everything said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Assuming he signs and it looks close by all accounts how will he fit into CL squad, I was under the impression we're on our limit of foreign players in the squad with the current FFP restrictions which means someone will have to make way for him ????

Jovetic will be thanked for his sterling work in the Champions League this season and kindly asked to sit out the rest of the tournament.
Wright comes in for Willy as a home grown player and that frees it up for bony to come in I believe

FantasyIreland said:
citymad said:

Cheers.....we heard you the first few times.

Lopes has shown some glimpse of brilliance in his time here and also with Lille. He just needs some more game time and he could be a very good back up to Nasri, no need to sign another AM besides draxler is overrated anyway,

Swansea’s crossing accuracy in 2014-15 is the second worst in the league, whereas City's is the fourth best.
If they can feed Bony regularly then he is bound to keep scoring.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2900936/Wilfried-Bony-powerhouse-moves-like-Sergio-Aguero.html#ixzz3ODMCPbza" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3ODMCPbza</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BongoBlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Sheikh Mansour went to Spain
And brought us Lacazette
The picture's on the back page
Of the Warrington Gazette.

Easy!

He's French mate.

OK then:

Sheikh Mansour turned back from Spain
And picked up Lacazette.
He's sitting in the back seat
Of the Sheikh's sky blue Corvette...??

:)

To the French tune 'Allouette'

Lacazette
Alex Lacazette
Lacazette
Always hits the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.