Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
baildon blue said:
Does it matter if he comes or not .
At the end of the day we can't play him till mid February if he does come .
So there should be NO rush to buy him .
What people are also forgetting is that Manuel said in his press conference that we will be buying a striker to replace Negredo so in the unlikely event that Bony falls through we will have an alternative lined up.
Big Dave is calm, Manuel has spoken - all angles are covered - a new striker will arrive.

Big Dave Watson said:
baildon blue said:
What people are also forgetting is that Manuel said in his press conference that we will be buying a striker to replace Negredo so in the unlikely event that Bony falls through we will have an alternative lined up.

Let me get this right.

You are saying we are definitely going to sign somebody ? ;-)

80s Shorts said:
Big Dave Watson said:
baildon blue said:

Let me get this right.

No, Manuel is :-)

Big Dave Watson said:
80s Shorts said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Let me get this right.

RAG !

Big Dave Watson said:
80s Shorts said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Let me get this right.

You're da man!

I think if Chelsea were sniffing he would be a City player by now I honestly think for the reason that Bony is away till feb that City are relaxed about it especially with the return of Aguero and Dzeko I know it is on another thread but the talk about Jovetic is a little premature firstly Milan will not want to stump up £18-£20 million and didn't Pellers say we want 4 strikers sort of defeats the object unless City have another up their sleeve or are desperate to get rid of JOV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.