Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that Bony is that he gives us something slightly different. He's a natural replacement for Negredo in that he's a physical centre-forward, who can hold the ball up and is also direct. Neither Aguero nor Dzeko really fulfils that role, although both habe their strengths.

Maybe Dzeko might go and we can get in a young striker or even include someone like Ambrose more regularly.

The rags paid £12.4m in January 2004 for Louis Saha. He wasn't a flashy signing for them but he was ideal for what they wanted.

@BluePhil8 said:
Absolute shite.

Txiki Begiristain's transfer policy is woeful. We have a severely restricted budget so why are we using it all on Mangala and Bony. Those are Liverpool and Tottenham level signings. Madrid and Barcelona have no interest in average players like these so why do we.

It's like United have accepted our former policy of signing Di Maria and other great world stars like we did with Agüero and Silva and we have accepted there old one of signing shite like Phil Jones.

People will say we are winning trophies so it obviously works but I am seriously concerned. Looks like we have no long term plan for replacing Toure, shouldn't we be in for Pogba? No rush to address our lack of threat from the wings, Reus would solve this?

£30 million for Bony what a fucking joke.

Re Pogba: Who says we aren't goin to be in the summer? He'll never move in January with Juve very much in the CL.

Re Reus: All the signs point to him wanting to go to Real instead...no chance we'll get him.

Re Bony: Top scorer in the PL in 2014...look at his highlights against Komps. If that's the going rate for a striker entering his prime who are we to say it's too much? We got 25m for a 29 year old Negredo.

He excels for swansea who like us play possession football the only change(apart from step up in quality of course) would he'll have to get used to playing with a strike partner. Played with Michu last season who's more like a Jovetic. Aguero is at his best when he sits on the shoulder/in between defenders...Bony would need to play more of a link role than he does now?

No one knows what the package will be, just because a newspaper or SSN says £30 mill it doesnt mean its correct..

I bet its a lower initial fee with add ons for success and games played.

Ennis said:
Shite signing, he will play half a dozen games for us this season then be loaned out in the summer, probably back to Swansea with us paying all his wages.
HomerSuspicious.gif

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
i♥city! said:
so who should we send packing ? Edin or Stefan ?

jovetic and kolarov to juve.

Jovetic stays. He has lots of potential plus he is really hungry and desperate to become a fan favourite , you can see it in him when he plays , the only problem I have with Jovetic is that I think he is trying to hard. He just needs to keep it simple and stop the whole ridiculous , unproductive dribbling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.