Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This thread is starting to stink...

All the way back to Old Toilet.

They think they are hard to spot as well lol

Ray78 said:
The rags paid £12.4m in 2004 for Louis Saha. He wasn't a flashy signing but he was ideal for what they wanted.

They also spent £30m on Berbatov back in 2008, beating us to it.

Was he ever considered ahead of Ronaldo or Rooney.

No, but he still ended up joint top goal scorer with Tevez one season, winning them another title.

Makes me laugh when I read people saying he isn't good enough. He is a fantastic player with his back to goal and will be an ideal foil for Aguero. It's fair to say Aguero and Dzeko have never struck up a good partnership.

It's almost as if txiki can't win with some people - maybe these were the ones 18 months ago saying we should go balls deep for Soldado and what a success he turned out to be.

So for me £30m (and I doubt it will be that much) will be a fair fee for a proven goal scorer at premier league level.

@BluePhil8 said:
Absolute shite.

Txiki Begiristain's transfer policy is woeful. We have a severely restricted budget so why are we using it all on Mangala and Bony. Those are Liverpool and Tottenham level signings. Madrid and Barcelona have no interest in average players like these so why do we.

It's like United have accepted our former policy of signing Di Maria and other great world stars like we did with Agüero and Silva and we have accepted there old one of signing shite like Phil Jones.

People will say we are winning trophies so it obviously works but I am seriously concerned. Looks like we have no long term plan for replacing Toure, shouldn't we be in for Pogba? No rush to address our lack of threat from the wings, Reus would solve this?

£30 million for Bony what a fucking joke.

I normally like your posts mate but I have to disagree.

Neither Mangala or Bony are average players, Bony is the top scorer in the top tier of one of the world's best leagues this calendar year, and Mangala will come good.

About the red shite, well, there transfer policy has got them 9pts behind us.

As for Pogba and Reus. Would love them here but that will have to wait until the summer unfortunately.

My own opinion is that Bony is a top player who is going to cause problems for our opponents, but I don't want to see a return of 442, Dave and Sergio have thrived in 4231 before Kuns injury.

kun said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Absolute shite.

Txiki Begiristain's transfer policy is woeful. We have a severely restricted budget so why are we using it all on Mangala and Bony. Those are Liverpool and Tottenham level signings. Madrid and Barcelona have no interest in average players like these so why do we.

It's like United have accepted our former policy of signing Di Maria and other great world stars like we did with Agüero and Silva and we have accepted there old one of signing shite like Phil Jones.

People will say we are winning trophies so it obviously works but I am seriously concerned. Looks like we have no long term plan for replacing Toure, shouldn't we be in for Pogba? No rush to address our lack of threat from the wings, Reus would solve this?

£30 million for Bony what a fucking joke.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...to-defender-mangala-monacos-kondogbia-4021884

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...elona-chase-eliaquim-mangala-transfer-3181173

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.c...ilfried-Bony/story-25797340-detail/story.html
Also check his games to goals ratio and his Prem record and that's what you pay the money for. Goals.

Great signing if it comes off.
A top striker who is also great at defending free kicks and corners.
Get it done City.

Manchester_lalala said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hilarious that some on here are using all kinds of bollocks to put a negative slant on the deal.

Its a fucking great signing,the most exciting in a long while.

My best has just text me saying hahaha bony 30 million. The twat is a Liverpool fan, he'd walk into there team. Can see dzeko or jovetic on the way in the summer, probably dzeko due to his age.

For people who don't rate him, do you actually watch him play? Yes we missed out in Sanchez in the summer, but bony will defintley help us out in the title run in. Can't wait for a bony and aguero partnership. He's got a bit of everything, something we've been missing since the beast left.
[bigimg]http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2011/3/15/1300210589882/Andy-Carroll-007.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.