Wilfried Zaha

I agree on Diaz should be given more of the chance but Redmond is the much better option than Zaha. To be honest both would be overpriced and would be difficult to move on in a seasons time.
Redmond better than Zaha? Can't believe I'm reading it. They are in different leagues indeed, but in reverse order. Even stats-wise Zaha is one of the best dribblers in PL.
Redmond, on the other hand, will soon be benched even by Saints, as they're bidding for Promes.

Redmond better than Zaha? Can't believe I'm reading it. They are in different leagues indeed, but in reverse order. Even stats-wise Zaha is one of the best dribblers in PL.
Redmond, on the other hand, will soon be benched even by Saints, as they're bidding for Promes.

Zaha would be more likely to lose possession. Neither would be great shakes in our current setup.

Zaha would be more likely to lose possession. Neither would be great shakes in our current setup.

Zaha has an exceptional take-on success rate. It baffles me how some people can't recognise his quality. The guy is central to nearly every chance that Palace create. Every team that plays them concentrates on neutralising the threat he poses. That is the mark of a great player.

Zaha has an exceptional take-on success rate. It baffles me how some people can't recognise his quality. The guy is central to nearly every chance that Palace create. Every team that plays them concentrates on neutralising the threat he poses. That is the mark of a great player.

He needs more to his game than take on stats to really succeed in this team. Although its a blow to lose Sane at this stage it is not a desperate situation.

He needs more to his game than take on stats to really succeed in this team. Although its a blow to lose Sane at this stage it is not a desperate situation.

It's one of the most important qualities for a winger. If you can't beat your man then what do you offer over the mere presence on the pitch? Players can be taught to pass. They can be taught positional play. It's almost impossible to teach a player how to dribble. How to retain close control of the ball. How to shake off a defender. That's something a player either has or doesn't have and it's what scouts look for in young academy prospects (even down to the age of 8). The rest can be taught.

Zaha is one of the best dribblers in the league. You don't need to watch him for long to see that. He routinely does things that only a handful of players in the league can do. And his end product is no worse than Sane's or Sterling's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.