Wilfried Zaha

Incredible natural ability and a lovely player to watch with the ball, but there just seems to be something big missing, and I'm not sure what it is, I think it was Rodney Marsh who said he just needs coaching properly, maybe that's exactly it.
Zaha can fuck off, the whinging mard arse.
He’s Grealish without the end product

I often wonder what some players could achieve under Pep's tutelage. Despite the notion from Dippers that Sterling was already a galactico the week after signing for them, he came on in leaps 'n bounds once Pep cast an eye over his game. Same with a few players in our squad. Next season he will have turned a world class player into a world class penalty taker. I think that Wilf would move up a notch once he's listened and absorbed a few ideas from Pep.
Thankfully the only chance he'll get to listen to peps ideas......is if pep replaces Woy at Palace ;)

Palace is about his level. Has a galf decent run of form every now and again and suddenly he fancies himself playing for a title challenging side but the simple fact is he isn't good enough. Could maybe play for a slightly better mid-table side like Arsenal or Everton but no higher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.