Will baconface get in trouble?

Jordie

Made 10 changes last night. Wolves and more recently Blackpool were castigated for doing just that. I know they have done it before but they got away with it then because they won or is it because the powers that be are so far up baconfaces arse all you can see are toenails hanging out?

Jordie said:
Made 10 changes last night. Wolves and more recently Blackpool were castigated for doing just that. I know they have done it before but they got away with it then because they won or is it because the powers that be are so far up baconfaces arse all you can see are toenails hanging out?

no..it was the carling....we did the same v's west brom

Wolves were the only team to get anything done to them, Blackpool got away with it after hollaway threat to walk out on the club and besides the premier league rules state that you must field your strongest possible team and as this was the carling cup wouldn't have a say over things and if they did it's fergie after all so nothing will be mentioned

When they make changes and win,they've got the best squad in the league.When they make changes and lose,it's a weakened side playing 25 year old kids.Scum.....absolute fucking scum.

He won't get it for it is a league cup again. But he won't get it either even if it is a league game, for they are Scums, and Scums get away with whatever they do.

what I can't understand is why Rooney wasn't playing last night, surely a second string player. Especially when you score 7 at home and your 'star man' 'top goalscorer' doesn't even get a shot let alone a goal.

If they've got to the level that their saving that useless twat for a game against Blackpool then I guess the noisy neighbours have all but taken over.

On the neighbour front, West Ham brilliant last night.................. 'you only live round the corner' was even better than Gooners 'you'll be home in 5 minutes'

why didn,t clattenburg pull ferguson for his threats against boa mortie on the touchline, he was snapping at him for going in on his full back, why is a law unto himself, ribbo your right superb west ham fans last night?

mancunial said:
why didn,t clattenburg pull ferguson for his threats against boa mortie on the touchline, he was snapping at him for going in on his full back, why is a law unto himself, ribbo your right superb west ham fans last night?
do you have a go at your boss when he's laying it to someone? I thought so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.