Will City win the league next season?

Bravo - leaving needs replacing
Zinchenko - doesnt have a position hes taking a spot up
Mendy - I'd keep, but is he reliable?
Nico - will be leaving either this year or next
Stones - id keep but will pep.
Walker - coming to end of career maybe 2 more seasons.
Cancelo - does he want to be hear?
Gundogan- 2 years left in him
Sane - doesnt want to be here
D.silva - contracts up
Ferna - 1 more season
Kun - 1 maybe 2 more seasons.
Mahrez - probably 2 seasons.

How do you fine tune this list of players? I admire your noble views on spending money but this team is coming to end. We will have 8/9 1st team players from this squad in 2 years time. Like I said I hope stones and mendy find some consistency but that's still 10/11 players to replace.

Braaf, doyle, garcia and braaf look decent. It would be an amazing achievemment but unlikely all of them will make it to the required level.

Where do you find the replacements in your ideal world? Free transfers?

Just a little note

Zinchenko may not have a single position but he can sit on the bench and cover LB, LWB, LM, AML, DM, MC, AM and I think for the wage that lad commands and his willingness to work hard and not create a fuss about game time, he is worthy of a place on our bench, it gives us so many other options, in case somebody gets injured in a game.

Just a little note

Zinchenko may not have a single position but he can sit on the bench and cover LB, LWB, LM, AML, DM, MC, AM and I think for the wage that lad commands and his willingness to work hard and not create a fuss about game time, he is worthy of a place on our bench, it gives us so many other options, in case somebody gets injured in a game.
That's you assuming I'd sell him for the good of city. That would be wrong!!! I like him as a player and love his enthusiasm and modesty. But I believe he could be a class midfielder given a run of games in HIS position. Problem is as it stands foden, de bruyne, bernado, gundogan, silva (till end of season) and what looks increasingly like aouar. In other words, no chance.

Hes an average lb, lwb, dm and as explained he wont be getting game time at cm, am. So, 1) for the sake of his own career he needs game time in his position
2) he takes up a foreign slot we could use more efficiently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.