Will Gundogan ever get the credit and love he deserves?

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
In my humble opinion, he is one of the best signings we have ever made, he makes the game look so easy.

He doesn't have the flair of David Silva, the raw power of Yaya, the defensive nous of Fernandinho, the vision of Kev ( BUT WHO DOES)!

What Ilkay gives us is an unerring ability to keep the ball, he is our ticker, nothing particular fancy just clever. He also scores his share.

Will he ever be given the credit he rightly deserves as one of in my opinion best ever players.

In my humble opinion, he is one of the best signings we have ever made, he makes the game look so easy.

He doesn't have the flair of David Silva, the raw power of Yaya, the defensive nous of Fernandinho, the vision of Kev ( BUT WHO DOES)!

What Ilkay gives us is an unerring ability to keep the ball, he is our ticker, nothing particular fancy just clever. He also scores his share.

Will he ever be given the credit he rightly deserves as one of in my opinion best ever players.
No. The ultimate footballer’s footballer. His brain is quicker than 99% of his peers.

He doesn’t stick his foot in enough for the praise to flood in.

Rodri silva gundog you control and win lots of games

Depends really.

He was massively, massively underrated before last season's scoring streak. Since then I'd argue he's been in most people's good books.

Possibly a little underrated still for what he does outside of goals, but generally he's still getting LOADS more praise on that front than before the goal streak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.