Will Hamburg Freeze?

jrb

The Atmosphere at the Hamburg Arena was excellent, but I don't think it will compare to COMS. The atmosphere at COMS hasn't been that good at times this season, but when push comes to shove and we get going, you don't get much better in England.

I honestly think the Hamburg players could freeze on the night if we keep the noise up and if the team gets an early goal. Concede an early goal and we might as well start tossing pancakes. It's going to be flat.

All I can say is, I hope you're right jrb. We must give it our all.

amehh said:
All I can say is, I hope you're right jrb. We must give it our all.

Indeed. We must bring back the atmosphere of the famous 5-1, the 3-1 when the Goat did Chuckle, Wigan in the Play off semi at Maine Road, Blackburn away when Mr Potato head took us up, the 4-1 when SWP smashed the fourth into the roof of the net, when Millwall came to Maine road without any fans and crumbled becuase of the none stop noise, when Arsenal thumped us 5-0 by half time, but we sang no-stop in the second half, When Dicky and Weaver won us the Play Off Final at Wembley and the last ever chorus of Blue Moon at Maine Road.

Thursday night is OUR night! Let's do it for us and the team!!!!!!!

jrb said:
I honestly think the Hamburg players could freeze
No, sorry. The guys have enough international experience.
But another first-minute-goal would be a major downturn for hamburg.

cheeseburger said:
jrb said:
I honestly think the Hamburg players could freeze
No, sorry. The guys have enough international experience.
But another first-minute-goal would be a major downturn for hamburg.
You won't know for sure until the kickoff though.
The rags freeze & the atmosphere on Thursday will make that look tame.

They did go to Galatasary and win 3-2. Didnt freeze then in front of the crazy turks, so it shows they do have bottle, fight and nerves. Unfortunatly.

bluemanc said:
That's upto us.
It has to have a Venom about it,total complete bias for City.
Every tackle they do every pass they make every fuckin thing they do has to be slaughtered.
This. I doubt it'll have much effect on Hamburg, but it might fire our lot up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.