will he be gone by Monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marco

dont expect anything down at albion,if its a lucky day maybee a point,to the thread title i bloody hope so,the fukin chuckle brothers could to better and i mean the off the BBC

They'll give him til Boxing Day I think; we lose to Hull and he's gone.
Hopefully it will be monday, but hey.

marco said:
dont expect anything down at albion,if its a lucky day maybee a point,to the thread title i bloody hope so,the fukin chuckle brothers could to better and i mean the off the BBC

think your wrong, think we will win. but yeh think we will be looking for a new manager before jan at least. just cant see anyone wanting to join us at the moment.

I thought Hughes was a great appointment.........at the time.

He's finished and I think it is inevitable that he will go soon. I was in the Chairman's lounge on Saturday and after watching Gary Cooke's reaction and comments made by a former Director (who is still involved at the club). He is definitely on borrowed time.

It is clear that he does not have the status with either fans, players or proposed players to take us where the owner expects us to be.

very sad its not worked out for him,but i feel he has major issues with the players,its as if he has a chip on his shoulder,recent posts on here indicate he keeps himself away from players and has zero comunication,if this is true which i do beleive then how can you run a football club like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.