Will he? won't he?

Hughes got the best out of him last season so if we do sign him and Hughes gets him fit and enjoying his football then i dont see why he cant start banging them in for us.

Bluemooner33 said:
Do we need him with Caicedo being in such fine form and Bojinov due back in acouple of weeks with Sturridge???

I doubt Bojinov will figure much until the end of the season,and IMO Sturridge needs to go on loan to either a higher placed championship club(Wolves,Reading,Birmingham,Burnley) or someone like West Brom till the end of the season.

I'd take Santa Cruz and am also hoping Owen is being lined up aswell.

i m fucking dreading it, hughes has got them hoofing the ball in the air...benji, jo and soon santa cruz, i thought reid, ellis and quinn had gone forever

oh my god.. can nobody else apart from me see that santa cruz has a good season last season, and prob wont repeat it again..

buying santa cruz shouldnt be on the cards... get adriano from inter milan instead.. hardest shot in football!

nope my friend, there are more than you who dont want to see him, but i m afarid hughes wants him

pissedagain said:
i m fucking dreading it, hughes has got them hoofing the ball in the air...benji, jo and soon santa cruz, i thought reid, ellis and quinn had gone forever

I agrre with half of that. This long clearance tactic is truly fucking dire. But if Hughes is looking for a 'target man' to get on the end of some of those long balls than perhaps RSC is the best man for the job.

Add in Bellamy and we're all set to put in a serious challenge for 6th place next season.

I've been in 2 minds about Santa Cruz. However, as we get closer to Jan Im becoming more in favour of signing him. He adds a new threat and can hold the ball up. Infact Cruz, Owen and Bellamy all would add different threats

Cruz = Aerial ability and hold up play
Owen = Poacher
Bellamy = Pace in behind defenders

I'd be happy going into the remainder of the season with those 3(or 2 of), plus Caciedo and Sturridge. The worry is all 3 are quite injury prone

Concerning Santa Cruz, it's just a pity Petrov is out. He'd thrive on his service.

whatever happens i reckon they re only stop gaps until the summer, at least thats what i keep telling myself, i m not into this welsh mafia, fuck me bellamy...hughes thought he had problems in the dressing room before, hope he dosn t ask robbo how much hes on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.