Will I be able to watch the game on Thursday in Belfast?

BlueMoonraker

I will be in Belfast on Thursday so will miss the Aris game. Can any of the Belfast Blues tell me if the game will be shown on the telly over there or if there is somewhere I can go to watch it (pub etc)?

Cheers

Think it's on ESPN, so you might have to try and find a friendly pub. May not be so easy, as the Liverpool game is on either ITV4 or Channel 5 at the same time.

BlueMoonraker said:
I will be in Belfast on Thursday so will miss the Aris game. Can any of the Belfast Blues tell me if the game will be shown on the telly over there or if there is somewhere I can go to watch it (pub etc)?

Cheers

yes mate it is on ESPN so most pubs will show it,if your going to a city center pub let me know and i will try to join you,if not have a nice trip.

jimharri said:
Think it's on ESPN, so you might have to try and find a friendly pub. May not be so easy, as the Liverpool game is on either ITV4 or Channel 5 at the same time.
I believe the games follow each other with the dippers at 6pm and the big club on prime-time at 8.05pm ;-)

Sheriff Fatman said:
jimharri said:
I believe the games follow each other with the dippers at 6pm and the big club on prime-time at 8.05pm ;-)
Fair enough. Didn't know that.

Maybe ask these guys <a class="postlink" href="http://www.1stbelfastmcfc.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.1stbelfastmcfc.co.uk/</a>.

I watched the 2-1 at OT in 2008 in a place called the Globe down not too far from the Uni. Dunno if it's still going but you could try it - it's on the University Road.

Should be on in Lavery's and Botantic Inn (The Bot)

I'm in Lisburn, 10 miles south of Belfast and Hagues always show City games if asked in advance.

Curlie said:
Should be on in Lavery's and Botantic Inn (The Bot)

I'm in Lisburn, 10 miles south of Belfast and Hagues always show City games if asked in advance.
Chapel Hill? I left the town(always a town to me) along time ago(yes,cause of a woman),lived on Antrim Rd&Low Rd,Bow St had 2-way traffic back then!lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.