Will it take a Xmas Miracle.....?

Try the Charity Shops. My younger sister works (volunteers) at the Oxfam shop near Edinburgh and someone recently donated a kid's shirt that he had grown out of. It had No.16 on the back with Kun's name. Needless to say she bought it and sent it to me for my grandson.

My 6 year old wanted the purple keepers kit, and likewise I don't think I can get it anywhere in kids sizes. He was actually crying because I said we can't get it, anyone know where to get one?

My 6 year old wanted the purple keepers kit, and likewise I don't think I can get it anywhere in kids sizes. He was actually crying because I said we can't get it, anyone know where to get one?

It's crazy the club only seems to have small amounts of sizes people want, I tried getting my brother one of the training tops in feb this year and they only had xxl. They seem to just run the shop dry until all the new stuff gets released in the summer.

It's crazy the club only seems to have small amounts of sizes people want, I tried getting my brother one of the training tops in feb this year and they only had xxl. They seem to just run the shop dry until all the new stuff gets released in the summer.
They used to order loads (maybe based on sold quantities of the full previous season) and always had stock left for the sales when you could pick them up for a tenner (or less for kids sizes). This is bad practice because they have a high outlay at the start, make profit on the first 75% or so and lose on the last 25% because customers knew they could wait.

By ordering less stock, they create demand so can keep prices higher, i.e. more profit, even though the unit price is slightly higher because they're ordering smaller batches. If they think they can shift enough stock after the first batch is exhausted (i.e. before needing a sales period), they'll re-order another batch which will go like hot cakes. It seems this year is popular so I'd expect there's more on order (or being deliberately kept back) maybe for the New Year sales.

It's quite clever really. GeekinGav's nephew will probably get something else for Xmas from MCFC, then spend money he gets on what he really wanted for Xmas in the New Year sales!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.