Will Jim'll fix it break FFP ?

Not sure if it will but I’ll tell you one thing if he does he be £245m worse off than he was in a matter of no time with nothing coming back in his coffers, probably cost that amount in lead to fix that fucking roof
I only ask because my understanding of FFP is that you can only spend money that you earn, Jim using his own money to me is wrong.

I only ask because my understanding of FFP is that you can only spend money that you earn, Jim using his own money to me is wrong.

It’s an interesting one mate I must admit, but I think the less we poke our noses in the better, put it this way it won’t make them better on the pitch he needs another few 0’s on end of what he’s so called putting in

I’m a long, long way off being a FFP expert. And I’ve no particular desire to be. But I’m pretty sure that investment in the ground, or building a new ground falls outside of all restrictions on spending.

I’m a long, long way off being a FFP expert. And I’ve no particular desire to be. But I’m pretty sure that investment in the ground, or building a new ground falls outside of all restrictions on spending.
So as I said 4 minutes ago. A new seat in the scoreboard end will cost 245 mil. The new strikers (2) midfielder and 3 defenders will cost 5 mill. Its only fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.