Will kaka play for

Gina said:
Thanks for the replies i was just curious, everything just seems up in the air at the mo.

very exciting!

Put it this way if this deal is going to happen there is no way in the world he will get chance to play his last game just incase he gets injured!!! if anything he would walk on the pitch and wave whilst holding a scarf (half milan and half city of course ) lol

Diego1983 said:
Gina said:
Thanks for the replies i was just curious, everything just seems up in the air at the mo.

very exciting!

Put it this way if this deal is going to happen there is no way in the world he will get chance to play his last game just incase he gets injured!!! if anything he would walk on the pitch and wave whilst holding a scarf (half milan and half city of course ) lol

So in your oppinion if he plays he is likely to stay a milan player?

IMO yes if he plays this weekend then i cant see him coming to us (as much as it hurts to say)

Why would city or Milan Risk the money to lose or gain!!

But dont quote me, im not itk im just a nervous reck like the reast of you lot :)

BlueSniffer said:
He'll most likely be staying at Milan until the end of the season if he signs for us.

Do you honestly think we will pay them 107 million pound and wait 6 months? In which time he could get a serious injury? Not a chance. This is take it or leave it.

Milan would have to announce it and the Milan fans would go fucking mental. It is in his best interests to sign this month.

BlueSniffer said:
He'll most likely be staying at Milan until the end of the season if he signs for us.
yes cos we are so stupid to pay 107m for a player and let him play for another club

theres an italian song there diegi - its now or never, just one kaka, is he coming...or have we gone too farrrrr...tomorrowwww... we will maybe know.....just one little kaka...FROMMMMM IIITTALLLYYY!!!

SING ALONG EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE TUNE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.