Will kaka play for

MonsallBlue said:
£100m for Milan, if they play him and he is injured then there is no £100m

Wouldnt make sense for them to play him.

If he is leaving he should just come out at start or end and say farewell.

Can you imagine if he says he is leaving and plays , then gets injured badly, how much that will upset me ??? lol

Exactly. There is no way he'll be playing if he is coming. He'll come on the pitch before hand and tell everyone how much he loves them, but how he needs to move for the sake of his family and to join an exciting project, etc, etc.

They'll sing his name all game. There will be tears shed.

But then the world's greatest player will be playing in Blue within a week.

Regardless of if he plays it's going to be amazing to watch. The fixture is Milan - Fiorentina, but the focus will be fully on Manchester City (and of course moreso Kaka). I won't say it's the most interesting game of the weekend of course...I'm definitely almost as excited to watch what's gonna happen there as I am over City - Wigan.

he wont have a choice to play because imo! they will accept the fee and even though ssn sayin he is 50-50 to join that is not his feeling but that is what milan are tryin to put out there! they want him till the summer but he knows that they need the money to help the club that he has had his greatest succes at revive themselves and eventhough it will be without him they have to survive!!

Sky Sports news understands Kaka will play tomorrow...except they have no information on it and will have to get back to us later on today....in other words they know fuck all and are guessing like the rest of us!

I think he'll come on in the 2nd half, they'll boo him, hiss him, stamp their feet and then when he leaves his car will get egged, flour poured on it and they'll chase him away ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.