will mario get a ban?

Isn't it obvious that he doesn't know if 'shit' is an acceptable word to say or not- English isn't his first language and he'll hear it all the time on tv in the evenings and the training ground all the time.

Genuine mistake - nothng more.

It'd be a bit ridiculous if they punished him for what he said, it was just lack of thinking in an emotional moment. He clearly didn't mean to offend, unlike what Rooney did earlier in the season.

brass neck said:
Damocles said:
brass neck said:
Well if you honestly don't know whats wrong with those words then your either, thick, a signed up member of the underclass, or just antagonistic for the sake of it. So there really isn't any point in me explaining it to you. So pop off, go and get a tattoo, or pierce your child's ear or what ever it is you shameless wannabes like doing these days!!!

Ah right, so it's about trying to make yourself feel "better" than others; got you.

Also, you didn't answer the question. Simply, because you can't answer it.

Swearing, is a standards thing. Whether you like it or not, society generally has decided that some words are unacceptable, how they came to that decision over other words is a mystery. But whether you like it or not, those are the words. I guess its a house of cards type scenario, if swearing becomes acceptable then so will spitting, then so will sex in public then so will violence then so will rape then so will murder. At some point society that wants law and order has to draw a line in the sand and say this is acceptable this isn't in public. Industrial language in the work place or at home has always gone on. BUT I suppose its like school. What is the main form of discipline in school. detention? suspension?.... nope uniforms. Now uniforms are stupid on the face of it, but teachers can say get your tie straight. tuck your shirt in, knowing that if that can be enforced then general discipline becomes easier. Swearing yes are just words, but in public the begging of a downward spiral if rejected!!

Ive just seen it on utube. Disgusted.

Cya later guys, Im off to rape and murder my neighbour.

Mario can plead ignorance though that may not be a defense and get possibly one game ban.

Micah on the other hand "fuck" he is fucked. LOL

Maintainin said:
shadygiz said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
shadygiz said:
any links guys...i'm only just back in the land of the living

ITV has them but they've bleeped over the words 'FUCKING' and 'SHIT'. Someone did post a youtube link somewhere on here last night though if that's any help.

They said 'FUCKING' and 'SHIT' though, if you were wondering.

arr...not to bothered about the swearing issue tbh matey...i just want to see their emotions
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBqvKa2DFFs[/youtube]

cheers matey :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.