2u41zqu.jpg
t0m2c4.jpg

295pg09.jpg
24wa7fm.jpg

33o5fcy.jpg
oh4c2p.jpg

dhb8yb.jpg
28mpfeg.jpg

I think Venus & Serena are complete munters tbh with you.

'Kin 'ell! Second set of pics down, her in a black dress! Looks like a lioness ready to pounce on her next meal!!

I should be that meal!!

As for Cheesy and co that like their stick insects, fair enough. I just happen to like my ladies to have a bit of 'Oomph' about them!

I want the coroner to cry "Oh my G..! His ribs have been smashed beyond recognition, his lungs and kidneys pulverised and his hips ground to mush!! His organ has swollen and bruised beyond anything I've ever seen! This is the worst case of sexual abuse leading to death, I've ever seen! But my goodness, the man has a huge grin on his face!!"!!

Bliss!

Good win in the ladies' doubles. Andy Murray's time will come, these two are definitely the here and now.

congrats to the sisters amazing to watch them play

also congrats again to serena in the singles final great game.

andy murray loosing was like a derby win for me ..i felt amazing seeing that twat lose ...venus is a bucket of sick ..but id let serina suck me off lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.