Will NDJ ever score?

I dont understand how any pro footballer can be so bad at shooting.
All he does all day everyday is kick a ball around.
Surely you would be able to hit a target from 20 yards.

i know, always the same; ball bouncing around the box then falls ths to Nige just ouside and he boots high and wide.

me and are kid often talk about this. one day one will fly in.

Last minute of an FA cup final or something. Its going to a screamer when it does happen.

GX Blue said:
I feel the same about pros who can't play with their weaker foot. My footballing level is gash/woeful but I regularly use my weaker left foot if the situation demands it. These guys are playing professionally from a young age and practise week in week out, yet still desperately try to drag the ball onto their stronger foot and by then the chance has passed. Silva has been a culprit of this in the past most notably for Spain in Euro 2008. Baffling! Ashley Cole did it for Chelsea yesterday. Shot was set up perfectly for a right foot screamer yet he opted the much trickier outside of the left foot which failed miserably. I always say if it falls on your weaker foot just put your foot right through the ball in the direction of the goal and you have a good chance.

Famous last words from my uncle when we uses to sit behind the goal.Ball rolling along the outside of the area, Danny mills makes a twenty yard sprint towards it and "dont shoot from there!"...... Gooooaaaaalll/! Pretty sure he did it for bartons too! This will be nige one day.

I cannot understand how professional footballers, no matter what yer position and task is in the team, can be so wayward with a variety of scoring opportunities. Nige's effort should have made the goalkeeper make some kind of save, or better still, SCORE. He's scored for Holland, so sometime this season, Nige? Stretford End would be nice.

GX Blue said:

As much as i agree with you, at the end of the day, we did not buy NDJ for his scoring abilities.
Its the same analogy as being disappointed with Shay Given missing a freekick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.