Will NDJ ever score?

He'll get one eventually. He's better going forward than people think, but has just been too negative and restricted during his time here so far. Hopefully Mancini will be able to make him a little more positive or just get the best out of him doing his defensive role and leave it to other players to provide more quality going forward

His shooting isn't so bad. It was a poor shot on saturday but he's hardly played so he'll be pretty rusty.

I can't help myself but laugh when he shots, he is such a horrible finisher, but that doesn't matter. He was cute when he missed that big chance against Valencia. :D

BlueSinclair said:
I can't help myself but laugh when he shots, he is such a horrible finisher, but that doesn't matter. He was cute when he missed that big chance against Valencia. :D
he was laughing as well Sincy,knew it was a pish poor effort,fukn ball hit my window,and i'm 10 miles outside Glasgow.
He'll get 1 eventually.

2017 C.L.Final perhaps ;)

The thing I really don't get about this is that in his younger Ajax days, he was a bit more attack minded. Didn't get a huge number of goals, but he seemed to know where the net was.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQRjLwj-Xk[/youtube]

Some crackers in there!

Obviously his playing role has changed a lot since then, but I don't see how he could have forgotten to strike a ball properly towards goal.

Still love him though :)

ello_jo said:
Famous last words from my uncle when we uses to sit behind the goal.Ball rolling along the outside of the area, Danny mills makes a twenty yard sprint towards it and "dont shoot from there!"...... Gooooaaaaalll/! Pretty sure he did it for bartons too! This will be nige one day.
Hahaha I did exactly the same thing with the Mills goal. Completely unexpected.

He was still shite though!

GX Blue said:
I dont understand how any pro footballer can be so bad at shooting.
All he does all day everyday is kick a ball around.
Surely you would be able to hit a target from 20 yards.
Frankly it's quite shocking when he's paid what he is that he can't even come remotely close. Also agree that footballers who can't use their "other" foot are not acceptable. I think they should be paid half their wages.

Astuteboy said:
The thing I really don't get about this is that in his younger Ajax days, he was a bit more attack minded. Didn't get a huge number of goals, but he seemed to know where the net was.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQRjLwj-Xk[/youtube]

Some crackers in there!

Obviously his playing role has changed a lot since then, but I don't see how he could have forgotten to strike a ball properly towards goal.

Still love him though :)

that's got to be his twin brother surely!

I was loving the banter between Nigel and the fans at the Valencia game. It's clear he sees the funny side too. He's going to go nuts when he finally scores, no matter how scruffy a goal it is!

He will score. And when he does get the first he will be unable to stop and everyone will say how prolific he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.