Will people still wish carlos bon voyage

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
If he stalls and stalls, then leaves at the very end of the window and we don't get time to get a replacement? I do not imagine aguero will wait around for carlos to complete his exit strategy.

I hope kia brings some k-y with him or i feel we will get dry bummed regarding this.

Surely this won't be allowed to happen. It is so obvious that we can't rely on Tevez anymore so it would be ridiculous to wait until he has gone before replacing him.

glen quagmire said:
If he stalls and stalls, then leaves at the very end of the window and we don't get time to get a replacement? I do not imagine aguero will wait around for carlos to complete his exit strategy.

I hope kia brings some k-y with him or i feel we will get dry bummed regarding this.

If we want Aguero and he wants to come he will regardless of the CT roadshow, time this great player grew some balls off the pitch with regards to his agent<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am --<br /><br />And i am getting pissed we have not announced Vinnie as captain yet, its the right thing to do and shows CT's we are moving forward regardless

the goats backside said:
glen quagmire said:

If we want Aguero and he wants to come he will regardless of the CT roadshow, time this great player grew some balls off the pitch with regards to his agent

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am --

And i am getting pissed we have not announced Vinnie as captain yet, its the right thing to do and shows CT's we are moving forward regardless

I agree with all of this.

the goats backside said:
If we want Aguero and he wants to come he will regardless of the CT roadshow, time this great player grew some balls off the pitch with regards to his agent

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am --

And i am getting pissed we have not announced Vinnie as captain yet, its the right thing to do and shows CT's we are moving forward regardless

Only this

Aguero will still sign regardless because we was after another forward.

I've said all along I think tevez will stay and it shows City ain't to be messed with and won't back down and tevez might find himself on the bench next season now.

glen quagmire said:

I cant see this happening - Mancini knows that Tevez is gone be that now or be that January

He has to go for Aguero regardless - the only thing that may happen is that Tevez may be asked to play deeper (if he plays at all) and Aguero takes his place

Still think he will get punted but Tevez is going to be really pissed off when he turns up at Juve or Malaga because his options are fast running out

i think we'll still go ahead with our targets, at the very least carlos will be given a deadline, we need him gone really cos its disruptive at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.