Pep's contract situation

This thread continues to bliw my mind, with so mamy literally parroting fucking ferdinand and macmanaman.

'Regressed', 'questions need asked' , 'failed in Europe ' cliche of choice.

What have we regressed to. And from what stance? From the highest of standards, set by, Pep. Have we regressed to any worse or even near to where we were when he took over? heck hsve we ever had it better?

Europe, whether you dont care for it or have had yourself convinced it is the be-all of holy grails, it is a cup competition with huge swings on the timiest of margins. It isn't easy to win, clubs take years to win them and with the exception of madrid, never back to back. Chelsea took over a decade of top investment and 12 managers to win it, by ironically the unlikeliest unexpected candidate. If pep can't hack it in europe, how many managers do you tgink genuinely can.

Questions need asked, have you watched a khaldoon interview, or even a pep one? they get asked every year! geezo, drop the claim that he does what he wants without any scrutiny. He even opens the questioning up to players, as seen in various behind the scenes footage. Just last week we beat r.madrid ffs, something we couldn't manage before.

he is the best man for the job, there isnt anyone better, a chamge out of frustration achieves nothing.
Don't disagree but we do have an issue with potentially losing out on our next candidate (whoever that may be), for another 12 months of Guardiola.

This is where my concern lies coupled with who and how we will be able to recruit during this period.........

If the players have stopped responding to the manager's tactics, particularly when that manager is the best in the world, you change the players.

Sometimes, that means selling a player who seems to be untouchable and using the money to refresh the squad or recruit players to whom the manager's tactics are new.
If that manager is sticking around past the next the next 12 months...........

Think Sane wanted home regardless. Also I think Bernardo a city man so would be surprised if he left.
Personally Im hoping squad refresh, Pep extends and has learnt a couple of painful lessons which he corrects, as in did after his first year. Spine of team needs an upgrade with quality.
I agree with Berardo I think he loves the club, not sure about him and Pep.

Don't disagree but we do have an issue with potentially losing out on our next candidate (whoever that may be), for another 12 months of Guardiola.

This is where my concern lies coupled with who and how we will be able to recruit during this period.........
I’m sure Torres and Ake both said want to play for Pep. I’m sure they must have been told he’s extending, as I don’t think club would be wanting a final year send off like pelligrini got, another wasted year.

I’m sure Pochettino is being briefed on this years signings, ahead of his 2021 arrival
You sure he is happy to sit on his arse for 2 years waiting?

And if he is the man, Tixki gives him the players the club wants.

You sure he is happy to sit on his arse for 2 years waiting?

And if he is the man, Tixki gives him the players the club wants.
Just don’t see past pep extending and vinny returning if he does a good job at anderlect as a number 2 for peps final year. Now to find my tin hat

Just don’t see past pep extending and vinny returning if he does a good job at anderlect as a number 2 for peps final year. Now to find my tin hat
Vinny just stated he wants to stay at Anderlecht for a minimum of 4 seasons.

He I am sure wants the City job one days, but knows he must learn the trade first, and he is at an ideal club to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.