will rafa go to inter and take torres with him?

The OP suggests if Rafa goes to Inter, well if reports are to believed Maicon is probably due to go the Real and that will cost them a bob or two. In addition last year they stung Barca for the sale of Ibrahimovic so I expect them to have a reasonable warchest. Whether Torres wants to go to Italy is another matter and of course we don't understand whether Torres and Rafa have had a fall out or not. Personally speaking this could go one of three ways.

1) Because the club don't have a manager they may impose an embargo on any outgoing transfers until new manager in place, which effectively means no deals until after World Cup.

2) Interim manager has no say on players retained and Club willing to listen to offers to pay off debt.

3) If they are willing to sell I can't see him coming to OVO but suspect him going to Chelsea, with Drogba going to Real Madrid to tie up with Mourinho.

I don't think he will go to Inter.

Re: will rafa go to inter and take otrres with him?

CTID Chris said:
Not sure if juventus have anywhere near enough spare cash to afford him.

Juve are not in the slightest bit interested in Fernando Torres. Del Neri has taken the helm at the bianconeri.

Benitez is reported to be Inter bound. Do you mean Inter?. If so Inter have money to throw around. Plenty, including the best part of £100m following the defeat of Munchen in the CL final. And a CL campaign next season. Unlike Juventus.

de niro said:
any new man will want funds to rebuild, we must cash in on this and quick, get beny, benyhun, that israeli, gerrard and torres.
PMSL.

Beny, Benyhun !!!???

Think you mean Benayoun mate ?

Also Gerrard and Torres will not come LOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.