Will Silva be OK for Sunday?

With all the injuries that Chelsea have, with them having to play in Russia on Thursday evening and with the confidence of the Derby win under our belts, we should beat them with or without Silva...not forgetting that we usually beat Chelsea these days anyway. Without wishing to appear uncharacteristically over-confident, I would be devastated if we don't reach the Cup Final again this season.

Silva won't play so Mancini will have to decide whether to throw Aguero on in his place which allows Tevez to play deeper or to play maybe Garcia and push Yaya further forward.Either way if we play well we will win.

He came off last week against Newcastle at about the same point in the game, holding the same leg. Hopefully he's just got a bit of tightness and needs some massage/rest/ice and he'll be right for Sunday.

Could be RM mind games saying he is out already but scans will reveal the nature of the hamstring strain.

Just hope it isn't a tear because that will finish his season but I will say based on how he felt the hamstring after it occurred and how he went off he won't be playing Sunday.

So no he won't play.

fingers cross for spanish dave.. he was brilliant last night! Need that spark again for the weekend

Silva only came on in the charity shield for Nasri after 76 mins so if he is injured then I have no worries that we have the team to beat the chavs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.