Will Smith slaps Chris Rock at the Oscars

If you know lady who has lost her hair through illness or treatment you will probably know how difficult it is for them to deal with. It's not like most blokes. Chris Rocks so called joke wasn't funny, it was humiliating for Mrs Smith.

If I were Smith and his wife I would have just got up and walked out.
Now that would have been Class. And Rock would have been in serious Hollywood dudu.

But what Smith did was the height of idiocy.

Nothing to do with her alopecia.

Rock, as shit as he is, delved deep to get this ‘joke’ out. He was 100% talking about her flings with younger men.

GI Jane. Demi Moore. Younger men.
GI Jane 2. Jada Pinkett.

as crass as it was, it was comedic genius. The smiths fully in on it.

All. Of. A sudden. Hollywood. Is. Back. In. The. News.
What.utter.crap

Yeah I can understand (obviously) why he’s reacted then. Not a funny joke. I don’t rise to jokes about my alopecia any more (although they’re hilarious and totally original) but I know some women spend a great deal of time crying when they’re on the end of jokes about what can be a very distressing illness.
If it wasn't funny, why did he laugh at it?

Rock, as shit as he is, delved deep to get this ‘joke’ out. He was 100% talking about her flings with younger men.

GI Jane 2. Jada Pinkett.

Nah fam. It wasn't that deep. It was about the haircut. Period.

Wasn't a great joke. But then again, Chris was looking to go light on the Smiths. Too bad.

GI Jane 2. Jada Pinkett.

Is this your own thoughts or was it broadcast to you via the microchip under your skin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.