Will the club offer cheap tickets for Fulham - league cup?

tradionally we dont get good crowds for these early round fixtures,however if it gives ppl theoportunity to watch the likes of robbie,ade,tevez and superman for a £5 the chances are these ppl would want to come again,our gates since Hamburg have been excellent,a gr8 marketing tool.So i say a fiver again,lets see how many we can get.

Fanny Fart said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
i reckon seasoncard holders will be £15 and then £20 on the day and £5 for kids

Sounds reasonable enough.

Anyone have an idea if the 3rd tier will be open for this game?
At that price the crowd will be poor, so they wont open the 3rd tier

I dont like to bring this up but Utd will get 65,000 plus for their tie verses Wolves on the same night, what prices do they charge ? We should charge the same as the Hamburg game, at least if we get a full house or near to it they can't take the piss. Our signings both the quality and money spent is the image of a big club, unfortunatley 26,000 with the top tiers closed doesn,t. I think we all enjoyed the full house v Hamburg, there is nothing better than a big crowd on a night game.

If the club read this forum then I would suggest the same as an earlier poster £5 quid for adults, £1 quid for kids, bring as many kids as you like.

Give Fulham 300 tickets in the South upper tier and try out the full South lower stand for the new Kippax idea, if they did try it for cup games I would move from the North for the cup games.

SouthStand211 said:
No we won't. The Celtic friendly was not cheap. It was a one-off. Seasoncard prices were frozen, so you have to dig into your pocket. If we do ever make a final, the club should look at who has been to every cup game and give them preference!

ps: Although the atmosphere was good, there were loads of rotten apples in attendance. Would rather we sold it out naturally.

Why should cup attendees get preference over long standing season ticket holders,,,stop being stupid, the carling is never well attended especially in the early rounds. not everybody is blessed with a bulging wallet and cant afford to attend every cup game as well as season tickets ,,,so reel you neck and think about what your saying...

guvnors son mcfc said:
I dont like to bring this up but Utd will get 65,000 plus for their tie verses Wolves on the same night, what prices do they charge ? We should charge the same as the Hamburg game, at least if we get a full house or near to it they can't take the piss. Our signings both the quality and money spent is the image of a big club, unfortunatley 26,000 with the top tiers closed doesn,t. I think we all enjoyed the full house v Hamburg, there is nothing better than a big crowd on a night game.

If the club read this forum then I would suggest the same as an earlier poster £5 quid for adults, £1 quid for kids, bring as many kids as you like.

Give Fulham 300 tickets in the South upper tier and try out the full South lower stand for the new Kippax idea, if they did try it for cup games I would move from the North for the cup games.

them lot will fill the arena because they are made to turn up or lose thier season tickets

Fulham in the Carling Cup. Whoopeedoo. We'll be lucky to get much more than 30K unless the club does a Hamburg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.