Will the Prem league Title be decided on 28th April 2012?

Re: Will the Prem league Title be decided on 28th April 2012???

KentBlue said:
quiet_riot said:
Can you imagine it? The away end would empty even quicker than at the semi.

And if turns out to be the Glaswegian Pisscan's last game in charge of the rags we could have a huge banner saying: "NOT IN MY LIFETIME".

Pass the kleenex

I hope we win it befor we play the scum! just to rub it in. :-)

swede140 said:
The game before so they have to applaud us onto the pitch?
Would be a dream come true, but I think it more likely that Tynside will b turned sky blue again, a touch of deja-vu

law74 said:
swede140 said:
Would be a dream come true, but I think it more likely that Tynside will b turned sky blue again, a touch of deja-vu

and they would have to watch us being presented with he trophy (but possibly not as they will have all left)

pirate said:
law74 said:
swede140 said:

and they would have to watch us being presented with he trophy (but possibly not as they will have all left)

No mate, the outer doors will have been locked well before the first one deciedes to slip away!
Even Mr. Fletcher may be persueded to rally his troops to push the retreating hoards back into their seats in the name of health and safety.
Oh.. and 20 minutes of Blue Moon etc. etc. etc a la swamp LC semi should be liberally applied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.