Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

Love Tolm’s posts and the furore that followed especially after the Spice Girls clip of 2 becomes 1.

Tolm, thanks for your insights, updates and contribution.

May seem a strange comparison but reading this thread and some of the comments reminded of something from the late, great Murray Walker.

I don’t make mistakes. I makes prophecies that are incorrect.

I will still be here pal.
Always loved your insights and ability not to butcher the English language as I often do.

Noble and hopefully a very rewarding career with 4th Estate but perhaps like you I have become somewhat dismayed at where it is heading.

I don't blame social media however the instant gratification cycle has diminished what I used to look forward to.

Very few storylines that develop over time are followed through to change understanding and the world for the better present themselves now and the craft is dumbed down.

Always loved your insights and ability not to butcher the English language as I often do.

Noble and hopefully a very rewarding career with 4th Estate but perhaps like you I have become somewhat dismayed at where it is heading.

I don't blame social media however the instant gratification cycle has diminished what I used to look forward to.

Very few storylines that develop over time are followed through to change understanding and the world for the better present themselves now and the craft is dumbed down.
Attention spans and general neediness, very evident in primary schools, sadly.

Nine year-olds who still can't tie their own shoe laces or wipe their own backsides, very worrying generations to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.