Will today's snow affect the attendance?

I was set to travel from Scotland today, but the weather far too unpredictable up here so reluctantly having to give it a miss today. I'm gutted like as I very rarely miss a game even due to my distance to travel!

Dont think thrres a problem getting there, unless you are travelling a great distance, but will the car parks be open?
Earlier this year, some closed for H&S reasons when it was similar weather.
Were they all open Wednesday night?

Rammy is a shocker, felt like I was in the north pole walking the dog this morn.

Hoping everyone else will do the donkey work in getting the roads clear before I have to depart.

Rammy Blue said:
Rammy is a shocker, felt like I was in the north pole walking the dog this morn.

Hoping everyone else will do the donkey work in getting the roads clear before I have to depart.

Where abouts in rammy are you mate?
I'm down Whittington drive, and its really bad

Stuck at home so won't be going. It has actually improved this morning but no idea what the journey would have been like.
Hope everyone makes it to the ground safely.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Rammy Blue said:

On Bolton Street, got a view across the hills and although a very pleasant view I can't see it being fun getting up the hill out of here.

Rammy Blue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

On Bolton Street, got a view across the hills and although a very pleasant view I can't see it being fun getting up the hill out of here.

Is that in the centre near the grey mare?
What are the main roads like?

DannyBoy2890 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Not far from The Major.

Main roads are ok, slushing up fine, hopefully they will clear over next few hours.

Rammy Blue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

Not far from The Major.

Main roads are ok, slushing up fine, hopefully they will clear over next few hours.

Oh yeah, i know where you mean.
A lot of people park there car on the main road along there. Just hope it's ok getting up peel brow towards the motorway.
The whole estate here hasn't been gritted, so it may be a task getting up to the lights near the old dunne

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.