Will tomorrow be an anti-climax?

right on the hompage to the city website it says "website launch 9am today" and i cant get on though its alreadt gone 10am same old city never on time, we best sign tevez today!!

I know it's only 10:38am now but I get the feeling that there won't be any "surprise" announcement today other than the new website and a press conference with RSC.

I had hoped that the Tevez deal is wrapped up today and officially announced but so far it doesn't look like it.

Surprise will be when we think we are getting our act together and no more t"ypical city", our 9am launch of new website fails so we are back to typical city lol.

With the owners saying he wants the best on and off the pitch i would be nervous if i was employed by city for the website

Press conference was not live and Hughes said no further movements on any of our targets - so yes an anti climax

As I said, no anti-climax if you hadn't got yourself worked up in to a frenzy over rumours & conjecture. Hope some people learn something from this.

hertsblue said:
Surprise will be when we think we are getting our act together and no more t"ypical city", our 9am launch of new website fails so we are back to typical city lol.

With the owners saying he wants the best on and off the pitch i would be nervous if i was employed by city for the website

New Stadium
New Owners
New Wealth
New Board
New Squad
New Sponsors
New Umbro
New Website
New Hope

Yes, you're right "typical City", we're shit.

Cheesy said:
As I said, no anti-climax if you hadn't got yourself worked up in to a frenzy over rumours & conjecture. Hope some people learn something from this.

Bang On The Money.

For anybody who has been a blue for 3 years plus, and is still expecting a thrill a minute, you have learned nothing.

In the end it was very much a let down for me.
Got up early to view the new web-site to find it was down. Yet others had seen it earlier?
Then managed to log on to the shop through one of the links on here.
Opened up two windows so I could buy son and daughter a shirt separately and get Doves tickets for the family when
someone cut the f'in electricity to the area!!!!!! That is the third time this year.
No internet or nowt, f'in frustrating. It's only just come back on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.