Will we ever become like this, and would you want us too?

Ducado said:
Pigeonho said:
Ducado said:
You have to remember that lots of fans of lower league clubs have a prem team who they support (I find it strange) and for many it's the Rags then Liverpool, Chelsea etc, it kind of gives them something to cheer about.

That was my whole beef with Blackpool fans, most of them are really Rags and Liverpool fans who switched to Blackpool when they got promoted, and will switch back once they get relegated
What about all the tourists though? On my way up Chester Road near the Mini garage there were a Chinese couple, camera in hand, walking on the road! Mental!

Last time I drove past there a couple of months ago, there were loads of Indonesians, it's a tourist attraction, it won't be when they start their decline
I can't imagine a load of Chinese/any other foreigners all stood outside COMS on a random day, taking snaps of all and sundry. I wonder if they are there because its United, or if its purely because of their success? Thats why I wonder if it was the same leading up to 92 when they hadn't won much for years. No-one stands outside COMS now, so I wonder in 20 years if we've won loads, if people will be doing just that? Or is it because they have that tragic history of theirs which people believe is why they are so famous?

I'd never in a million years buy any rag gear ....

mind you it could come in handy should my toilet brush ever snap in two!

When I went in our club shop the morning after the Spurs game, there was coachloads of foreign students looking round and buying stuff. Always used to be really quiet in there when it wasn't a match day, but that day it was heaving!

I believe that is exactly the road our owner and his people wish to take us down. In the long run it is those sorts of things which takes a club to another level off the pitch insuring we can compete year after year on the pitch.

They'll have been plastic cunts who have probably hardly been to a game all season. Really they are rags but came for the day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.