Will we get shafted ?

mct

If we do sign kaka and the likes of who will be demanding big wages ,will ticket prices go up ?.

i know the club owners are minted but it is still a buisness after all,i paid £24 for my ticket against wigan ,can`t see it being that way in the future.

CTID.

Can't see it. Not in the short run because we're not dependent in any way on gates revenue alone. The merchandising is probably a more lucrative area anyway and now that we are world famous, the market for city stuff is there for the taking.

Ticket prices might remain fixed for some time, I´m optimistic on that note.

Signing megastars are more important in regards to sponsors, no one will tie a £200m sponsorship deal to a club just buying grafters, nor will signing the Parkers of this world improve merchandising rights.

Let us buy Kaka and we´ll get most of the money back..

S04 said:
Ticket prices might remain fixed for some time, I´m optimistic on that note.

Signing megastars are more important in regards to sponsors, no one will tie a £200m sponsorship deal to a club just buying grafters, nor will signing the Parkers of this world improve merchandising rights.

Let us buy Kaka and we´ll get most of the money back..

And there won't be so much as a hamlet of people on the furthest reaches of the planet that won't have heard of Manchester City.

mct said:
If we do sign kaka and the likes of who will be demanding big wages ,will ticket prices go up ?.

i know the club owners are minted but it is still a buisness after all,i paid £24 for my ticket against wigan ,can`t see it being that way in the future.

CTID.

Not sure the Arabs have a Business Plan! Good for the here and now! For the future.........who knows!

sraey92 said:
mct said:

CTID.

Not sure the Arabs have a Business Plan! Good for the here and now! For the future.........who knows!

Oh, they do actually..but it´s not a concern right now.

sraey92 said:
mct said:

CTID.

WILL SOMEONE GET THIS RAG OFF THE BOARD?!

S04 said:
sraey92 said:

Oh, they do actually..but it´s not a concern right now.

Any idea of the basics of it? In a nutshell will do! Ta!

The expansion of the stadium is all about corporate seating: that's where the money is. The next ten years demand for season tickets is going to be phenomenal.

Brucie Bonus said:
sraey92 said:

WILL SOMEONE GET THIS RAG OFF THE BOARD?!

To whom are you refering to as a RAG,and by the way your CAP`S is stuck on .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.