Will we hang on to Sergio this summer?

jimbopm said:
Didn't Real burn bridges with us over the Isco saga? Can't be that keen on doing business with them for anyone.

If he goes on to score 40+ goals this season and with his contract running to 2017, he'll be worth north of £140m at Real's market valuation.
Perez and Mansour are mates so i don't think they will create much of a ruckus tbh.

It's 50-50 for me.

Of course I want him to stay and I want us to resist every offer. But if he decides he wants to return to Spain and we are offered £100m+ I am sure we would let him go.

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

remember arthur mann said:
blueinsa said:
He is going nowhere.
Hopefully, but he seems to be going through a dark period, something is troubling Kun.
Funny you should say that,a few people I know have noticed he's got a face like a slapped arse lately,even when he scores.

dobingsdobber said:
blueinsa said:
He is going nowhere.
Hopefully, but he seems to be going through a dark period, something is troubling Kun.
Funny you should say that,a few people I know have noticed he's got a face like a slapped arse lately,even when he scores.

Suggest you check out Specsavers,FFS this thread looks like an apology for the Samaritans, get a grip.

I don't think any bigger club would be willing to pay such a price for Agüero. There is probably only one club (RM) out for a centre forward and why would they pay such an extortionate price for him?

dobingsdobber said:
blueinsa said:
He is going nowhere.

yeah he looks really down! especially after the 3rd goal!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjrv4jfBwZo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjrv4jfBwZo</a>

Jesus Christ there are a few fuckwits on this thread aint there?

Fuckwits indeed.

Didn't he sign an extension to his contract last summer?

And considering he played for Atletico, I can't see him angering former fans by signing for Real. He would never be forgiven, nor would he get a minute's peace from the Atletico fans.

And just from watching MOTD, someone has detected "something really dark" troubling him?

Reading this thread is like looking through the window into P1 at Stepping Hill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.